Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rock 'n' Roll USA Marathon Recap Part 3: Post-Race

As Diane pointed out, I've been totally delinquent writing this.  I'm way behind on this, along with the rest of my life, so I'm going to make this short and sweet and post pictures of all the delicious things I ate.  Maybe eventually I'll come back and revise with more details.

Shake Shack!
I definitely regretted only getting a single cheeseburger ...


In bed early with Gatorade and March Madness

Awesome bagel shop right down the street from my hotel

Egg, cheese, and bacon on a whole wheat bagel with a side of fruit bites from the swag bag

Pizza and Diet Coke at the airport
Next up on the blog: Cambridge City Run race recap, Jess gets a road bike, and quite possibly my search for a puppy to adopt ...

No comments:

Post a Comment