Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Week 3: What A Week It's Been

Well, last week was quite a week [warning - explicit language].  I'm pretty much exhausted, emotionally and otherwise, so I'm going to keep this one short.  If you're really curious, you can find details of the individual workouts on my dailymile profile.


This week's total mileage:
Swim -- 1.2 mi
Bike -- 52.1 mi
Run -- 16.6 mi

This week's workouts were pretty much on schedule, aside from Friday's swim, which I had to scrap because of the shelter in place order.  I had big plans to finally get the bike outside for Saturday's 30 mile ride, but ended up back on the trainer when my afternoon was taken up by the rescheduled Bruins game, which J just happened to have tickets to.

Trainer ride was miserable, but this was worth it
I rewarded myself for the trainer awfulness with some post-ride pad thai #yum
This week is a "recovery" week in the plan, which I'm pretty excited about.  Especially because I'm going to have to add in at least two crew outings -- one practice and one time trial race!


That's it for now - hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment