Friday, December 30, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

Sorry I haven't posted in a while (I know you've been anxiously awaiting my return).  I'm home in Wilmette for winter break and have been away from my computer much more than usual, which has been a nice change.  I've also been away from running this past week, thanks to what is probably patellar tendonitis, which has not been so nice.  Anyway, back to it:

This Week's Favorite Thing: Nike Pro Combat Mock Turtleneck
Clearly I should be a fashion photographer
I think this is it, but it's hard to tell online.

This is my absolute favorite winter running shirt.  What I love about it:

  • thumb holes
  • mock turtleneck collar to keep out the wind
  • extra long torso that doesn't bunch up
  • soft and fleecy on the inside
  • form-fitting enough to be a great base layer without being uncomfortably tight

I got the pink one for Christmas last year, and have been looking for a second one ever since.  So I was super excited when I went to our local running store, gift card in hand (thanks, Mom and Dad!), and found this hanging out on the back of the rack.
Seems to be a slightly updated version
Only one there, and it was a different color AND my size.  Score!  I also got their very last pair of size 8 Adrenaline GTS 11's at 25% off since they're now the older model.  Double score!

Disclaimer: I'm not nearly important or popular enough for Nike to send me free stuff.  I just really like this shirt.


What winter running gear keeps you warm?

No comments:

Post a Comment