Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Mileage Report

A quick recap of this week's workouts:
Mon - 4.04 mi @ 11:27 pace (EZ)
Tue -   7 mi Yasso 800s Rest (aka pack for Chicago and avoid crazy heat wave)
Wed - Rest (aka drive for a reaaaaally long time)
Thu -  4 mi GA 7.03 mi @ 11:15 pace including 6 x 800m intervals(Yasso 800s)  
Fri - Rest (aka double packet pickups)
Sat - Muddy Buddy Run
Sun - Rock 'n' Roll Chicago Half Marathon in 2:36:10

Not quite the week I was hoping for, but I survived and had quite a bit of fun rolling around in the mud pit.
Muddy Buddies!
The plan for next week:

Mon - Cross Rest 
Tue -   4mi GA
Wed - 7 mi Yasso 800s
Thu -  4 mi EZ 
Fri - Rest 
Sat - 7 mi GA
Sun - 15 mi 3/1 LSD (close to MP for the last quarter)

I may have to switch some days around to accommodate my weekend trip to San Fran to watch S run his first marathon there -- I'm guessing I won't be fitting in 15 miles after a full morning of spectating!


Official Muddy Buddy photos are up, so I'll be back soon with my full Rock 'n' Mud weekend recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment